In this section
- Glasgow Kiltwalk
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- Ride, Ramble or Run
- The Great Scottish Tattie Run
- Great Scottish Walk & Run Festival
- Tough Mudder
- The Great Scottish Run
- Aberdeen Kiltwalk
- Dundee Kiltwalk
- Edinburgh Kiltwalk
- The Golden Mile Walks
- Glasgow Dog Jog
- Edinburgh Dog Jog
- Loch Ness Marathon Festival of Running
Ride, Ramble or Run is a fun family event suitable for all ages and abilities. Once again this is the only event in Scotland that will start and finish inside the historic Fort George. The race itself is a road event using the quieter country roads around Ardersier and the Moray Coast with marshals at various points around the course to make sure that no one gets lost along the way. Of course everyone who finishes their event will get a memento of the day presented by a local veteran.
You can choose to Run, Walk or Cycle the following distances:
- 5km (walk, run & cycle),
- 10km (walk, run & cycle)
- 20km (cycle only).
If you want to really challenge yourself why not take on our Duathlon. For the first timers you can run the first 5k and then cycle 10k. For those who have a bit more experience they have to do a 10km Run and then 20km cycle. All transitions for the Duathlon will take place inside the Fort.
Date: Sunday 10th of September 2017
Location: Fort George, Inverness, IV2 7TD
- Child Events – £5 (16 and under)
- Child Duathlon – £7.50 (16 and under)
- Adult Events £10
- Adult Duathlon £15
- Family Ticket (2 Adults & up to 4 Children) – £20.
- Please note Eventbrite charges an nominal administration fee for each booking payable at time of registration.